NOTHING COULD BE FINER!
Junior Division: Does under 24 months that have never freshened.
Section 1: Doe Kids, 3-9 months
2: Doe Kids, 9-24 months
Senior Division: Does that have freshened and/or are in milk
Section 3: Does under 2 years of age
4: Does over 2 years and older but under 3
5: Does 3 years and older
GRAND CHAMPION – RESERVE CHAMPION EACH BREED
1. A health check inspection will take place as the animals arrive. Any animal arriving after 11:30 a.m. will not be allowed on the grounds.
2. (a) 20% of prize money will be retained
(b) There is no limit to the number of classes entered or animals per class.
3. If not a paid-up exhibitor of the Stirling Agricultural Society for the current year, a fee of $5.00 for exhibitor fee is to the entry.
4. PRIZES: (1) Registered: 1st – $20.00, 2nd – $14.00, 3rd – $8.00, 4th – $5.00, 5th – $4.00
(2) Grade – 1st – $10.00, 2nd – $9.00, 3rd – $7.00, 4th – $4.00, 5th – $3.005.
If fewer than 3 Exhibitors in any one breed, prizes will be limited to 2 prizes per Exhibitor per class.
6. Time of Stay: Be in position by 11:30 a.m. Saturday, August 13th, 2022
7. Judging will be by a representative selected by ODGS.
8. All purebred goats must be registered in the Canadian Goat Society or its American or British counterpart and must be tattooed.
9. Proof of registration must be available.
10. American, British, Canadian and Purebred may show in the same class.
11. Milkers must be milked dry within 12 hours before judging commences. Goats with a hard utter may be disqualified at the discretion of the Judge.
12. Kids under 3 months of age are not eligible for show.
13. No goat may be shown in more than one class except for a Championship or Special Class. Goats shown in Special Classes must have been shown in their regular classes.
14. Entries are to be submitted to the Fair Treasurer at least 10 days before show date. Each Exhibitor is requested to also send a copy of his/her entry to Mr. Ron Denyes, Stirling, Ontario. K0K 3E0
15.This show is sanctioned by the Canadian Goat Society.
JUNIOR COMPETITION – 7 years and under
INTERMEDIATE COMPETITION – 8 years to 12 years
SENIOR SHOWMANSHIP – 13 years to 18 years
JUNIOR MILKING COMPETITION – 7 years and under
INTERMEDIATE MILKING COMPETITION – 8 years to 12 years
SENIOR MILKING COMPETITION – 13 years to 18 years
PRIZES: $10.00, $6,00 and $4.00, etc. in all Junior Competition
PRIZES DONATED BY DIRON ACRES.