Award offered to Agricultural Students
To be given away at the Stirling Fair, Friday Aug 18th, 2023
Time: approx. 7:00pm (during opening ceremonies)
Amount of Bursary will be determined by proceeds from the Ag Society and sponsors.
All proceeds will go to two (2) student who meets all of following conditions:
1) Student must live in one of following counties: Hastings County, Northumberland County, Prince Edward County, Peterborough County and/or Lennox and Addington County
2) Student must be accepted and enrolled in a post-secondary school, taking a Direct Agricultural Program.
3) Student will have to show proof of enrollment for post-secondary schooling.
4) Application to enter must be received no later than August 16, 2023
5) Winning applicant may be the recipient of this bursary only once.
To enter send one(1) page letter, stating the following:
2) Full address including county
3) Phone Number
4) Post-secondary Education course and School
5) Aspiration with post-secondary education
6) Attach Proof of enrollment from your University or College
Winner will be chosen by a random public draw on the Main Stage of the Fairgrounds and will have to be present to receive the money.
Applications can be mailed to:
Stirling Agricultural Society Inc.
P.O. 665, Stirling ON K0K 3E0
or e-mailed to email@example.com